4 – 5oz. filets of halibut
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon ground chile powder or ancho chile pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon olive oil
2 2/3 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons seeded fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
Trader Joe’s Chile-Lime seasoning blend
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse, pat dry and set aside.
2. Combine lime juice, ground chile pepper or ancho pepper, and salt. Brush both sides of the fish with lime mixture.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, add fish and cook for about 5 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. Remove from skillet, cover and keep warm.
4. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet and add corn, red onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro and two shakes of Trader Joe’s Chile-Lime seasoning blend.
5. Serve fish with corn mixture and lime wedges.